By using the «Meet&Meat» Site https://meetandmeat.me and providing personal information by submitting or submitting personal information data when you speak with the Operator, you consent to the processing of your personal data under the conditions below.
If you have any questions regarding any action or combination of activities regarding your personal information, you can contact us by calling the Meet & Meat - +38 (095) 110-22-88, +38 (096) 059-22-88, +38 (093) 701-22-88, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
of this Policy is conducted by the Site Administration and its authorized persons
(hereinafter referred to as "the Operator").
1.1. In its activities, the Operator is guided by the standards of the current national legislation of Ukraine, international standards and requirements, and defines its leading purpose and main condition. the exercise of its activities is the observance of the rights and freedoms of the individual and the citizen in the processing of personal data, including, but not limited to, the protection of privacy, privacy and family secrecy.
1.2. This Policy applies to all information that the Operator may provide keep visitors of Meet & amp; Meat Site https://meetandmeat.me/ and Meet & amp; Meat delivery customers in accordance with the provisions set out in this Policy and applicable law.
2. In this Policy, the terms and definitions are used in the sense they are enshrined in the Law of Ukraine dated 01.06.2010 No. 2297-VI "On Protection of Personal Data" and other norms of the current legislation of Ukraine and international legal acts .
2.1. Operator - Delivery & Site Administration Meet & amp; Meat ", which independently or with involvement in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of other persons, organizes and (or) carries out the processing of personal data, and defines the purposes of such processing, the list of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) carried out with personal data received.
2.2. "Client" means any person who has requested the delivery of services to the Delivery Service Administration and the "Meet & amp; Meat ", placed an order for such services or registered on the Site.
2.3. Personal Account is a Client account that is created after completing the registration process on the Site.
With the Personal Account, the Client is able to place an order for the provision of services by the Operator, view the history of pre-orders and receive rewards under the terms of the Meet & amp; Delivery Bonus System Meat "posted on the Site.
2.4. "Site" - A site located on the Internet at: https://meetandmeat.me .
3. When you sign up for the Site and place orders in Meet & amp; Meat »The Client agrees to the Operator to collect and process the following personal data:
- surname, name, patronymic;
- address email;
- contact telephone number;
- order delivery address;
- information about the use by the Client of the Site, including the geographical address of the Client's point of connection to the Internet, information about Client's searches, the time and manner of using the Site, the addresses of the pages of the Site visited by the Client, the data and records of the screen elements that the Client clicks on rotsesi use of the Site (history visits), referer (the address of the previous page).
- cookies, and other data necessary for the operator & nbsp; obligations under the contractual relationship with the Client.
4. The purposes of processing the Client's personal data by the Operator are as follows:
4.1. Provision of services by the Operator in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation.
4.2. Liaise with the Client and the Operator for the proper provision of services to the latter.
4.3. Use the results of statistical and other types studies conducted on the basis of impersonal personal data.
4.4. To send the Client messages to the e-mail address and to the contact telephone number for the purpose of proper and informing about new products and services, special offers and events organized and provided by the Operator.
The Client has the right to refuse this mailing by sending an Operator's email to firstname.lastname@example.org with labeled "Opt-out of new product and service announcements, special offers, and events."
4.5. Targeting promotional material.
5. The security of personal data processed by the Operator is provided by the last through the implementation of legal, organizations them and the technical measures appropriate and necessary for the proper implementation of the full requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine in the field of personal data protection.
5.1. This Policy establishes the obligations of the Operator for non-disclosure and providing a regime of privacy protection of personal data that the Client provides to the Operator during registration on the Site and (or) registration of orders in the delivery service "Meet & amp; Meat ”.
5.2. The Client's personal data are not transmitted by the Operator to third parties without the Client's consent or without proper legal basis.
The exception is the transfer of personal data to third parties. persons for due fulfillment by the Operator of obligations to the Client with obligatory prior notification of third parties about observance of the mode of protection of personal data.
5.3. The term of processing of personal data is unlimited.
5.4. The Client may always withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data provided to the Operator, email of the relevant content to the email address email@example.com.
6. The legal relations between Ukraine and the Client shall apply to the legal relations between the Client and the Operator.
6.1. In the event of a dispute between the Client and the Operator, they must be settled by means of a compulsory pre-litigation procedure.
Referral of the reasoned claims shall be sent electronically to the e-mail addresses. indicated by the Client at the time of registration and Operator on the Site.
Term claim replies is 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of receipt of the respective claim.
The moment of receipt of the claim means receipt by one Party of receipt of such notification by the other Party.
Failure of any of The parties to all the above conditions, the compulsory claim procedure is considered not respected.
If no agreement is reached regarding the settlement of the dispute between the Client and the Operator, such dispute shall be considered and resolved in court in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine.
7. The Operator has the right to unilaterally unilaterally change this Policy at any time without prior agreement with the Client. All changes will take effect the day after they are posted on https://meetandmeat.me unless otherwise provided in the new revisions to the Policy.
7.1. The current wording of the Policy is permanently available on the site's https://meetandmeat.me page.
Public Offer Agreement
Public Offer Agreement: https://drive.goog le.com/open?id=1bess8MDr9_jyMf5ggYJPdHsGChbvfaMS .
Sincerely, the administration of «Meet&Meat».